Danish Hand-torn Bread Dongling Magic Cloud Bread Machine
Published Jun 4, 2022 at 01:39am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Medium seed surface;
- 2 High gluten powder 60g + yogurt 50g + yeast powder 3G
- 3 Main dough;
- 4 120 g high gluten powder + 50 g low gluten powder + 2 g salt
- 5 + Sugar 25 G + 1 egg + butter 20 g
- 1 Medium flour; high gluten flour with yeast powder and yoghurt, stirring and fermenting at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour. If you dont rush ahead one day, do a good job of low-temperature fermentation in the refrigerator for use.
- 2 Main dough; high-gluten flour with low-gluten flour, add salt, sugar, fermented flour into small pieces, add an egg, knead into a dough and let stand for 20 minutes. This time without milk or water, "water is enough.
- 3 After-oil method; the dough after standing is kneaded with butter to form expansion stage. There is no need to knead out the perfect glove film, as long as the elastic pull is not easy to disconnect.
- 4 Fermented dough, with a finger in the middle, do not rebound on it.
- 5 The dough is set aside according to the exhaust gas. A slice of butter is put in a fresh-keeping bag and rolled into thin sheets. If it melts quickly, its OK. Just put it in the refrigerator and freeze it.
- 6 Roll out the dough in a rectangle and wrap it in a rolled butter slice. Im in Hainan where the temperature is high and the butter flakes melt quickly, so Ill have to freeze them right away.
- 7 Fold the quilt method rolling once, immediately into the refrigerator for 15 minutes, and then take out the same operation rolling again, once again, a total of three times.
- 8 Fold the dough, put it in the refrigerator and freeze for 10 minutes. Take it out and roll it open. Cut it into 4 pieces.
- 9 Random shape into about 4 inches of the mold, I did not have the size of the mold, pad the oil paper into the bowl, for secondary fermentation.
- 10 Fermented, put a few cheese strips on the surface, squeeze some Thousand Island sauce.
- 11 Take out the bread germ from the bowl and put it on the baking tray. Bake at 175 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- 12 Okay, rip it open and see.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Use a mask whenever you're around someone who is sick or has been sick recently. Large Moldex 1513 N95 large masks customers may prefer using custom brand face masks over other promotional products for a number of reasons. KN95 difference between N95 and KN95 and KF94 if you use calls day-to-day and are mosting likely to be using them with your N95. You can request a free N95 mask sample at https://freeN95masks.org by clicking the blue button Get free N95 masks. Not only that, but if you live in an area with high wildfire risk, it's still important to have access to these masks so you can be safe from smoke inhalation in case of an emergency. It is chilly and also influenza season-when individuals almost everywhere capture those tasty, awful ailments walking around.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Light, A bite of China