Delicious crispy peanuts dipped in butter biscuits
Published Jul 13, 2021 at 04:35am ET
Delicious crispy peanuts dipped in sauce biscuits
Food Material List
- 1 Biscuits: 123 cups of general flour
- 2 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 12 teaspoons salt
- 4 14 teaspoons freshly ground nutmeg
- 5 12 cups of sugar, dough wrapped
- 6 13 cups of brown sugar
- 7 1 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- 8 A big egg
- 9 34 cups of buttered peanut butter
- 10 Top: 8 ounces of dark chocolate bars
- 11 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 12 3 tablespoons of crude sea salt
- 13 13 cups of crushed honey roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 Stir together flour, baking soda, salt and nutmeg in a medium-sized bowl.
- 2 In a bowl, add butter and sugar. Stir in an electric beater at high speed for about 3 minutes until smooth and fluffy. Scrape off the edges of the bowl. Add vanilla extract and eggs, stir at medium speed until mixed, about 2 minutes. Add peanut butter and beat until completely mixed.
- 3 Stop mixing and scrape off the edges of the bowl to make sure all the wet ingredients are mixed together. Add all the dry ingredients and stir at low speed until the mixture is complete. Scrape the edges with a scraper to bring the mixture together. Cover, refrigerated for 30 minutes
- 4 Preheat the oven during refrigeration of biscuit dough
- 5 Place a grill in one of three parts of the oven. Preheat the oven to about 175 degrees. Place parchment on two baking pans.
- 6 In a small bowl, enlarge about 1/2 cups of sugar to wrap the dough. A spoonful of biscuit dough is ladled into your palm. Roll gently into a ball and roll the ball with sugar. Put it on the prepared baking tray, press it down with a fork, and press out the cross marks. The distance between each biscuit is one foot.
- 7 Bake for 10-one or tow centimeters until golden brown. Take it out of the oven. Rest on the baking tray for 5 minutes. Move to the cooling rack and cool completely.
- 8 Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave oven. Stir until smooth. Place in a small but deep bowl for dipping. Put the salt and peanuts in a separate bowl and in the area near the chocolate paste. Half of the biscuit is put into melted chocolate and placed on a tray with parchment. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and salt and put in the refrigerator to harden the chocolate. I store the biscuits in the refrigerator. Its delicious!
N95 masks healthcare tips
To make sure that the masks you're using are as effective as possible. Reusable reusable respirator mask N95 does Walmart Have The Free N95 Masks? P95 P95 mask vs N95 some people worry that wearing a mask with glasses might hinder their ability to see. Why Ought to Our experts Treatment? What you should know when purchasing N95 face masks. If you're shopping for a N95 respirator mask, ensure sure it's certified by the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) .
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1