Delicious Curry Chicken
Published Nov 7, 2022 at 23:54pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 chicken 350g
- 2 Carrot 250g
- 3 Potato 250g
- 4 Curry cubes 4 pieces
- 5 Clean water 500ml
- 6 oil 30g
- 1 Wash and cut chicken, carrots and potatoes, and peel them.
- 2 Cut carrots and potatoes into pieces
- 3 Stir-fry chicken and carrots for 1 minute before adding potatoes. Stir-fry well.
- 4 Pour in 500 ml of water, cover the pot and boil over high heat, then turn to medium heat and boil for 10 minutes, then remove the foam and throw it away.
- 5 After 10 minutes, turn off the fire and melt four curry pieces.
- 6 Fully melt curry pieces and boil for 3 to 5 minutes before serving. The time depends on the consistency of curry juice. During the period, the curry should be stirred to avoid sticking to the pot.
- 7 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
Microscopic particulate matter ( PM10 ) with a diameter of 10 micrometers or less are the most hazardous smoke particles that stay in dense wildfire smoke. N95 mask for smoke does N95 protect against smoke how frequently do you don masks? N95 Suppliers china N95 respiratory masks suppliers if you have asthma or are otherwise at risk of contracting the Swine Flu, get your free N95 mask today! If you are fretted about obtaining Covid or you have been contaminated by Covid. Secure Free N95 Masks: Here's Exactly how. Design Your Own Custom Logo Face Masks - No Minimum!
Healthcare food category
Chocolates, Winter, Afternoon tea 3