Delicious Pulp Cheese Ball Dongling Electric Oven Baking Cage
Published Jun 5, 2022 at 17:17pm ET
When potatoes meet cheese, they become super delicious popped cheese balls, one mouthful at a time, not too much delicious! Some people like to eat heavier flavors, so add some salt or other condiments to the mashed potatoes. Of course, you can also mix with tomato sauce or sweet chili sauce, etc. Delicious with your will.
Food Material List
- 1 Potato Two
- 2 Cheese Appropriate amount
- 3 Pepper Appropriate amount
- 4 butter 5g
- 5 Sweet Chili Sauce Appropriate amount
- 6 Coconut meat powder Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash the potatoes and set aside.
- 2 Add some water to the pot and boil the potatoes.
- 3 Cooked potatoes are pressed into mud with a spoon. Stir in butter while its hot and soften it. Add salt and pepper and mix well.
- 4 Take 25 grams of mashed potatoes and twist them into balls.
- 5 Flatten the ball with palm, wrap it in cheese, wrap it up and twist it into a ball, wrap it up and twist it into a ball.
- 6 Roll the ball in the coconut in step 5 and evenly dip it into the coconut. Because mashed potatoes are self-adhesive, its also possible to use egg juice here.
- 7 The oven is preheated in advance. 200 degrees 15 degrees. If you look at the colour, you can get it out of the oven.
- 8 The cheese popped happily on the right.
- 9 One mouthful, not too many. Super delicious!
- 10 Thai sweet and hot sauce tastes great.
- 11 Writing production steps
- 12 Writing production steps
- 13 Writing production steps
N95 masks healthcare tips
These masks have proven to be unavailable to most people, even in many pharmACIes and hospitals. Kids NIOSH approved kids N95 the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) recommends everyone wear respirators when exposed to airborne contaminants. Duckbill N95 duck bill mask it's actually rather difficult to answer. Shopping for a N95 mask on their website is one of the spy team's top recommendations. Breathing difficulties. Such as construction sites.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Sour and hot, A dish that goes with liquor, Refreshing, Snack, Meat 1, Roast, Braise, Teenagers