Delicious Sixi Baked Bran
Published Dec 29, 2020 at 17:52pm ET
Every New Years Eve dinner table essential dishes, mother often said that the next year to eat grilled bran by her husband, ha-ha - good moral, good omen!!!!
Food Material List
- 1 Roasted bran 500g
- 2 Mushrooms 5 flower
- 3 Winter bamboo shoots 1
- 4 Black fungus A handful of
- 5 Edible oil
- 6 Soy sauce 1 teaspoon
- 7 Old soy sauce 2 tablespoons
- 8 salt some
- 9 Sesame oil 1 teaspoon
- 1 The mushroom and black fungus will be foamed the night before.
- 2 Wash and cut the bran into small pieces and boil it in a pot filled with water (water must be higher than bran). After about 10 minutes, remove the bran and rinse it in cold water (which can remove the smell of beans in bran). Be sure to wash and squeeze the water as you wash it. Finally, dry the bran and put it aside for use.
- 3 Add oil (a little) to the pan, stir-fry the winter bamboo shoots slices in the pan, then add half a small bowl of water to boil, and then remove the water after a little drying.
- 4 Add cooking oil (slightly more) to the pot, stir-fry the mushrooms first, then dry them out.
- 5 Use the remaining oil in the pan to pour the bran in time and fry it until golden.
- 6 Then add raw and old sauces and stir-fry, and stir-fry the mushrooms and winter bamboo shoots, then add black fungus.
- 7 Stir-fry until all the items in the pan are evenly colored, then put in water (water and the items in the pan can be even) and boil over a high fire, then turn to a small one and turn to a small one.
- 8 When the water is dry, add sugar and stir-fry. During the stir-frying, add appropriate salt according to personal preference. When the water is dry, turn off the fire.
- 9 Finally, when the pot is out, sprinkle the fragrant oil and load the plate.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Purchase face masks that are suitable for use in your home and office to protect yourself from air pollution and other airborne contaminants. Anti Virus best N95 mask for coronavirus these masks are cheap and readily available at most pharmACIes, but are they washable? Earloop N95 NIOSH approved mask ear loops the National Institute for Occupational Safety And Security and Health ( NIOSH ) recommends using a NIOSH-certified respirator to safeguard against fragments with a diameter of 5 micrometers or smaller. As well as no tool will certainly operate as planned if it has openings in it! Some individuals advocate the old standard 3M 8210 particulate respirator for easy wood sanding. ReUSAble masks are usually more cost effective if they are only used once in a while ( such as during seasonal flu outbreaks ) .
Healthcare food category
Dessert, Yunnan Cuisine, Spicy Hot Pot