Dinner - Shallot with Meat and Tofu
Published May 29, 2020 at 06:55am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Meat paste 150g
- 2 Allium 1 roots
- 3 Lactone tofu 1 boxes
- 4 One egg Used in meat paste
- 5 Shredded onion and ginger Used in meat paste
- 6 Cooking wine Used in meat paste
- 7 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 8 Steamed fish sauce oil Appropriate amount
- 9 Old soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 10 oil Appropriate amount
- 1 The meat is purchased from Panax notoginseng, cut into small pieces and then chopped into meat sauce. The minced scallions and ginger are chopped together in the meat sauce.
- 2 Add some cooking wine to the chopped meat paste, a little steamed sauce oil, a spoonful of soy sauce, a spoonful of sugar, an egg, stirring vigorously in one direction.
- 3 Cut the root of onion, peel off the old skin, wash it clean, flatten the onion with the back of the knife, and then cut it into sections.
- 4 Remove the lid of tofu and scratch it with a knife.
- 5 I cook tofu with shrimp oil every time. This is no exception. Use corn oil without shrimp oil.
- 6 Stir-fry shallots in hot oil.
- 7 Put the scallions on the side of the pot and stir-fry the sauce with the oil in the bottom of the pot until the sauce discolors.
- 8 Pour the tofu into the pot, steamed fish sauce oil in proper amount, pumped a spoon of sugar, poured a bowl of underwater, and stir-fry the tofu gently with the spatula.
- 9 Cover the pot and boil over medium and small heat for 10 minutes until tofu tastes good.
- 10 Out of the pot, a delicious meal of scallion roasted meat and tofu will be ready.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Which will definitely assist your community's very initial -responders much a lot better get ready for. N95 mask factory china N95 safety dust mask factory new guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) now recommend N95 and KN95 respirators. N95 manufacturer N95 dust mask without valve manufacturer take remove your mask without touching your eyes, nose, or mouth. N95 masks are designed to last up to 40 hours. It's an understandable question, since you can't be too careful these days when it comes to deadly viruses like Ebola. Each has particular, various applications as well as fit elements.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Refreshing