DIY Egg Pack Rice
Published Jul 10, 2021 at 01:22am ET
Learn from Weibo and adapt by yourself. I hope you can put forward more valuable opinions.
- 1 First, scatter an egg, slightly add water and salt, wash beans, cut into small dices.
- 2 Start the pan, put the eggs into the pan, fry as much as possible, then serve out, continue to fry the beans, a little water, salt, after the beans are ripe, rice, stir-fry notes, add curry powder and fresh eggs, stir-fry until the rice is hot, salt, turn a few times, serve out.
- 3 Add a small amount of water to the starch, then pour in the second egg, stirring well.
- 4 Spread a layer of oil in the pan as wide as possible, then open the fire. When the oil is hot, pour the mixture of eggs and water starch into the pan. Hold the pan and shake it from side to side. (At first try not to shake too fast, otherwise the egg skin is difficult to shape, the pot should not leave the fire, pay attention to safety.) When the eggs are completely solidified, serve them on a plate.
- 5 Put the fried rice into the egg skin, roll up the egg skin and pour the tomato sauce at will. If you like sweet food, you can pour more. I also put fried rice into the plate. In fact, you can make an extra egg skin. There are no eggs at home.
- 6 Spread and cut.
If you dont like beans, you can change the ingredients you like.
N95 masks healthcare tips
One such safety device you should have in your emergency kit is an N95 mask. N95 manufacturer china NIOSH N95 manufacturer this guide will tell you everything you need to know about how long to use an N95 mask based on individual needs. Free N95 masks montgomery county free N95 masks these fundamental details regarding Long COVID-19 can assist further explain the illness. This overview will certainly show you exactly how to understand if an N95 mask is legitimate so you can get the security you require. Finally, it is necessary to keep in mind that these masks don't protect versus gases. There are many distinct types of masks available.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Refreshing, Baking