Donuts - No additives
Published Nov 6, 2023 at 10:44am ET
My Donazi, the first time to make doughnuts, without any additives
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 4
- 2 milk 80ml
- 3 White granulated sugar 50g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 120g
- 5 Olive oil 5g
- 6 salt 1g
- 7 Chocolate Cream Appropriate amount
- 8 Colour sugar Few
- 1 Open the egg and separate the yolk from the liquid.
- 2 Add 2/3 sugar to the egg white and beat it clockwise.
- 3 Keep playing.
- 4 Add 1/3 sugar to the yolk and beat it clockwise.
- 5 Low gluten flour 120g, pour into beaten yolk
- 6 Continue stirring in one direction
- 7 Add beaten egg juice to yolk flour and stir continuously.
- 8 Put everything in a disposable mounting bag.
- 9 Cut a hole and squeeze it into the doughnut mould
- 10 Put it in the oven, 150 degrees up and down, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 11 When baked, take it out, coat it with chocolate sauce and sprinkle it with coloured sugar.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Continue reading to learn how to choose amongst all of your possibilities. PPE copper fit N95 mask most people make decisions about what to buy without even thinking about it. N99 can99 vs N95 are there any other rules I should know about masks? Even if someone doesn't consciously register your logo. First things first, check that the mask has a good fit on your face. Some N95 masks have a long shelf life.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Light