Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs 800g
- 2 Lettuce 300g
- 3 onion 200g
- 1 Prepare ingredients. 800g spareribs, lettuce, ginger, garlic, onion and chili.
- 2 Cut lettuce into segments, onion into shreds, ginger into slices, garlic into slices.
- 3 Cold water pan. Blanch the spareribs.
- 4 Put the steaks in the soup pot again, add some hot water, then put in the cooking wine, anise, salt and ginger slices. After boiling in high heat, turn to low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 5 Remove the spareribs and pour in the appropriate amount of soy sauce while hot.
- 6 Add proper amount of oil to the frying pan, then add spare ribs and fry them slowly over low heat until golden brown on both sides.
- 7 Place the cut onions on the bottom of the pan and set aside.
- 8 Add proper amount of oil in the pan, heat the oil and stir-fry the red oil with soybean paste, then add garlic and chili pepper to stir-fry the fragrance.
- 9 Stir-fry lettuce in a pot.
- 10 Stir-fry spareribs in a pan. Add a little chicken essence and fragrant oil before cooking.
- 11 Place the spareribs in a dry pot and order a small piece of alcohol to start.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Especially during seasonal epidemics like flu season or outbreaks like SARS. 3M 9210+ NIOSH N95 Mask Individually Wrapped N95 9210 mask choose a particulate respirator if your workplace has high levels of dust or other airborne contaminants, such as fiberglass or asbestos. External Nose Clip N95 mask makes my nose run how effectively N95 masks fit and seal around your nose and mouth determines their efficacy. Third, look for the CE mark on the packaging of the KN95 mask. The proper selection of an air-purifying respirator needs an evaluation of occupational operations. But are these masks really effective?