What can I do for the weekend? Bao Da said: Lucky meat…. Hee hee, then Ill finish barbecuing!! Today, I made an oven version of “Orleans Barbecue”. I think it tastes great!! C
Food Material List
- 1 Back leg meat (Five-flower meat is the best, but my family all like to eat more refined meat ^ ____________ 500g
- 2 Orleans Barbecue 20g
- 3 Cooked white sesame Appropriate amount
- 1 1. Wash the pork and slice it obliquely into thin slices.
- 2 Place the cut meat in a large bowl, then add the Orleans barbecue and marinate for 15 minutes.
- 3 Spread tin paper on the baking tray and place the cured meat evenly on the baking tray.
- 4 After the oven is preheated at 180 degrees for 5 minutes, place the meat-filled baking tray on the top layer, adjust the temperature to 200 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes.
- 5 After 15 minutes, take out the baking tray, turn the meat over, sprinkle with cooked white sesame, and bake for 10 minutes, OK! ^?
- 6 Baked meat! Not bad. ^?