Easy-to-make chicken curry
Published Jun 24, 2020 at 14:06pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Potato 2
- 2 Carrot 2
- 3 Chicken breast 1 pieces
- 1 Prepare materials, cut potatoes and carrots to your own size, and of course use other vegetables, but potatoes are necessary.
- 2 Pour the oil and fry the chicken while the oil is not hot.
- 3 Add potatoes and stir-fry carrots over high heat.
- 4 Stir-fry the fragrance and add water. The water should overflow the dishes and boil over high heat.
- 5 After boiling water, stew in medium or small heat for about 10 minutes. The specific time depends on the degree of ripeness of potatoes. I like rotten potatoes. Turn off the heat and add curry cubes.
- 6 When the curry is dissolved, open fire and continue to simmer until you are satisfied with the consistency.
- 7 Hot broccoli, a meal will be done, the extra curry put in the refrigerator, when you want to eat out of a hot can cover the rice, haha.
Potatoes are boiled down a little, and they taste better when mixed with curry. Also, it should be served with white rice.
N95 masks healthcare tips
All of them have an air filter and iron-filtered glass, so you won't breathe in dust. BYD DE2322 NIOSH N95 Mask Individual Pack de2322 N95 mask tc-84a-9221 NIOSH here is what you must understand. Duckbill gerson duckbill N95 many people are stocking up on face masks to avoid becoming sick. Such as colleges. When using an N95 mask, the majority of people are going to must link their hair rear if they have actually lengthy hair. N95 masks, also known as respirators, are different from KN95 masks, otherwise known as half-masks.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Poultry, Burst, Fragrant, Cook, Fresh, Household flavor