Easy-to-make light cheese cake
Published Aug 8, 2020 at 00:25am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 85g
- 2 White sugar (yolk part) 25g
- 3 Yolk 3
- 4 milk 75g
- 5 Lemon juice (yolk part) 4ml
- 6 Low-gluten flour 45g
- 7 corn starch 25g
- 8 butter 38g
- 9 White granulated sugar (protein part) 50g
- 10 protein 3
- 11 Lemon juice (protein part) 2ml
- 1 Cut the cream cheese into small pieces, put it in a big bowl, add fine sugar; put the bowl in a basin that has been added to hot water, and use an electric egg beater to whisk the cream cheese until it is fluffy and smooth and without granules.
- 2 The separated yolks were added into the beaten cream cheese in turn, and each was stirred once; then milk and lemon juice were added in turn, and mixed well.
- 3 Sift in starch and cornmeal and mix clockwise.
- 4 Add the melted butter to the batter, mix well and reserve. Partial production of yolk paste
- 5 Add a little lemon juice to the separated egg white and start beating, adding sugar in succession until it is wet. The specific steps of protein delivery can be referred to Junzhis blog.
- 6 Mix the beaten egg white with the yolk paste three times. Pay attention to mixing quickly from bottom to top so as not to defoam. When mixed, it turns pale yellow, as shown in the figure. Preheat oven before mixing
- 7 Put the 6-inch mold wrapped with tin paper in the middle and bottom of the oven, add water to the baking pan, and bake for about 50 minutes at 150 degrees Celsius water bath.
- 8 The top of the cake is slightly yellow and can be removed. It can be refrigerated for several hours after cooling.
- 9 Refrigerated light cheese is instantly melted at the entrance, and afternoon tea is a good companion
N95 masks healthcare tips
Be health-conscious. 3D Mask for Kids School Dasheng Branded 3D N95 mask for sale in addition, most cleaning processes will ensure that your mask can be used again. Custom logo face mask customized N95 mask where can I find masks in large quantities? Nevertheless, you might have asked on your own exactly how typically do I should transform my N95 mask? Also, make sure that the mask fits your child's face tightly and that there are no gaps around the edges. It's one of the most frequently asked questions about N95 masks.
Healthcare food category
Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cake