Easy version of egg cakes
Published Nov 13, 2023 at 23:21pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 India to fly pie 1 sheets
- 2 Egg 1
- 3 Ham sausage 1
- 4 soybean sauce 1 scoops
- 5 Romaine Lettuce 1 pieces
- 6 Vegetable oil trace
- 1 Turn on a small fire and brush a little oil into the frying pan.
- 2 Put in a flying cake and shake it gently for a few times to prevent sticking to the bottom.
- 3 Keep the fire small, the top of the cake slowly changes color, gradually bulging up
- 4 Use chopsticks to open a mouth on the bulging face, hold the mouth with chopsticks, and pour a beaten egg into the cake skin.
- 5 Fill the egg liquid and turn the cake over.
- 6 Fry the egg until the bottom is solidified and youll be out of the pot.
- 7 Spread soybean paste on the side of the egg-filling liquid
- 8 Put on the washed lettuce and ham sausage and wrap it in OK!
- 9 Crispy egg cakes are as simple as that. A bowl of porridge in the morning is full of energy.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Microns are effectively filtered out by this filter, which has a N designation. Fold HoneyWell safety df300 N95 flatfold disposable respirator masks provide protection from the Omicron form of COVID-19? Free N95 masks free N95 masks new jersey n95 masks are designed to protect you from harmful pathogens. If your immune system is compromised, avoid reusing your mask. Discover a well-ventilated area where you will not be disrupted. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) advises that everyone.
Healthcare food category
Baking, Light, Stew, Northeast Cuisine 1