Egg-sliced beef daughter
Published Nov 19, 2022 at 12:26pm ET
Beef is rich in protein, and its amino acid composition is closer to human needs than pork. It can improve the bodys disease resistance. It is especially suitable for growth, development and post-operation, and for people who are reared after illness to supplement blood loss and repair tissues. Beef eaten in cold winter can warm the stomach and is a good tonic in winter.
Food Material List
- 1 beef 150g
- 2 Egg 5
- 3 Chopped green onion 10g
- 1 Slice the beef into thin slices.
- 2 Add 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon tender meat powder and mix well.
- 3 Beat the eggs in a bowl, add onions, grind white pepper into powder and add to the egg liquid.
- 4 Whip the egg mixture evenly with an egg beater or chopsticks.
- 5 In a hot frying pan, pour 3 tablespoons of vegetable oil into it. When the oil temperature reaches 50%, pour in the beef slices.
- 6 Colour the beef slices and remove them from the bowl.
- 7 Pour the egg juice into the fried beef slices and mix well.
- 8 Leave half of the oil in the frying pan, turn to low heat after heating, and pour the beef and egg liquid into the frying pan.
- 9 When the egg juice solidifies slightly, it can be turned over and out in about half a minute.
N95 masks healthcare tips
People who have respiratory conditions such as asthma or COPD should stay away from the smoky area since the air is full of dangerous particulate matter ( PM ) and chemicals that are particularly damaging to their health. N95 mask factory china N95 mask factory with disposable masks ( the type with one-time use filters ) . Medical medical grade NIOSH N95 mask is the company that makes it. The N95 face mask is one of the most significant elements of airborne germ and virus protection. So that you can make an informed decision about which mask is most suited to your requirements. Early treatment may lead to a full recovery without long-term consequences.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Sponge cake, Cake roll, Sushi