Egg Tart recipe belle gracious
Published Jan 8, 2023 at 00:19am ET
More and more love to do, the first time sent up! KFC tarts are becoming more and more expensive, and its not bad to make them at home! Still healthy, safe and affordable! Babies can also eat at ease! Interest can be exchanged together. V: DXJ307271031
Food Material List
- 1 Egg tart skin 9
- 2 Yolk 2
- 3 milk 100ml
- 4 Condensed milk 40mll
- 5 custard powder 5g
- 6 Granulated sugar 10g
- 7 Unsalted butter 100ml
- 1 Stir the two yolks together and add 1/4 of the milk. Stir well and add the remaining milk.
- 2 Add sugar and cheese powder and mix well.
- 3 Add condensed milk. Stir well, stir slowly and melt the sugar!
- 4 Add light cream and stir clockwise! Screen the egg juice!
- 5 Pour in tart peel and 7 points will be enough.
- 6 Preheat oven for 5 minutes, fire up and down, 220 degrees, 20 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
COVID-19 symptoms in kids. Face Mask AMERICAN made N95 face masks the good news is that there are choices available that you may utilize to safeguard your child without fully losing their capACIty to see and breathe comfortably at the same time. White N95 mask white house on days when there are active fires in the area, you may want to wear a face mask. But are these masks intended to be worn 24 hours a day, seven days a week? Discover if you are actually as secure as you assume you're with an N95 mask by continuing reading listed below! Soak your mask in bleach for five minutes to disinfect it.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Noodle, Minced garlic, Nang