It used to be 8 inches. Buy a 12-inch abrasive, according to several formulas do not do well to make the cake is always sticky, with the help of my husband, after numerous failures, research, the results of victory.
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 8
- 2 milk 113g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 150g
- 4 oil 90g
- 5 sugar 140g
- 6 starch 15g
- 1 All the ingredients come to Zhang Jiafu. Containers for food should be waterless and oilless.
- 2 Separate the egg white from the yolk. The container for food must be water-free and oil-free.
- 3 Add milk and oil to the yolk and stir well.
- 4 Does the stirring uniform look golden?
- 5 Sift the flour into a well-blended yolk.
- 6 Mix the flour and egg yolk evenly. Do not beat a circle when mixing. Mix the rice word up and down or left or right. Mix the flour in a circle easily and the cake tastes bad.
- 7 The flour and yolk are stirred until they are free of small particles. The process is a little laborious, and the stirring is put aside.
- 8 Use a high-grade beater to beat the egg white to bubbles, add 1/3 of the sugar, and continue to stir.
- 9 Stir until the albumen bubbles appear. Add 1/3 of sugar for the second time and continue stirring.
- 10 When the egg white is stirred densely and smoothly, add 1/3 of sugar for the third time and sift in starch. Starch can quickly absorb water in the egg white. Sift in the starch and stir.
- 11 When the egg white is beaten up to the egg beater, it will appear peak but not fall down. Or it can be inserted into a chopstick and not fall down. Dont beat too much. When the egg white is beaten over the baking cake, it will crack.
- 12 Add the egg white into the yolk three times. First add 1/3 of the egg white and mix it up and down or in rice letters. Do not beat in circles. At this time, preheat the oven at 160 degrees.
- 13 Stir well and add 1/3 of the egg white again to continue stirring.
- 14 Stir evenly and continue to add the remaining protein. Stir until smooth and non-granular. Pour into the container.
- 15 Pour in the abrasives and spread the batter evenly. When the cake is not baked, it will crack. Pick up the abrasives and shake them twice. Shock up the bubbles and put them in the preheated oven.
- 16 Put it in the oven and let it burn 160 degrees for 70 minutes.
- 17 Tin foil is covered in the test for 40 minutes to prevent the color from getting too dark.
- 18 The cake comes out of the oven, shakes several times and buckles on the baking net to cool down to prevent collapse.
- 19 Is the cold cake topped upside down beautiful?
- 20 This is a cake that is put overnight after demoulding.