Food Material List
- 1 butter 80g
- 2 sugar 80g
- 3 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 milk 60g
- 6 Baking powder 3G
- 7 dried strawberry Some
- 8 Blueberry Some
- 1 Beat butter and sugar powder, add eggs, sifted flour and baking powder, and then add milk to mix the batter.
- 2 Strawberry dried can be added according to personal preference.
- 3 The batter is poured into the mould, one blueberry is added to each muffin, and the batter is beaten.
- 4 Baking: 180 degrees Celsius for 16 minutes;
- 5 Cool and decorate after baking.
- 6 Decoration:
Light butter heated to near boiling, then poured into white chocolate and baked until the chocolate melted completely.
- 7 Decoration:
trim two half-circle marffin balls, apply chocolate sauce in the middle, stick them into balls and insert sticks.
- 8 Decoration:
Appear coated with chocolate sauce and pasted with your favorite decoration.