Recently, I have been fascinated with making light cheese. Every time I make light cheese, there are some problems. Some cracks and some defoaming, I cant make a satisfactory sweet potato tart. Today I make sweet potato tart with cheese. I specially set aside 125 grams of butter cheese, so that I can make a 6-inch light cheese cake.
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese One hundred and twenty-five
- 2 Egg 3
- 3 White granulated sugar 45g
- 4 milk 50g
- 5 butter 30g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 15g
- 7 corn starch 10g
- 8 Lemon juice Several drops
- 1 Material Collection
- 2 Protein and yolk separated in oil-free and water-free pots
- 3 Place the cream cheese, milk and butter in a clean basin, heat them in water and stir until they are fine, thick and granular.
- 4 Add the yolk into the cheese paste in succession and mix it quickly.
- 5 Drop a few drops of lemon juice into the cheese paste and mix quickly. Sift in starch and cornmeal and cut quickly and mix evenly.
- 6 Mixed cheese paste sealed with fresh-keeping film and refrigerated
- 7 Drop a few drops of lemon juice, add sugar three times until wet foaming
- 8 Mix 1/3 protein with cheese paste evenly.
- 9 Pour the mixed cheese paste into the remaining two-thirds of the protein and mix well.
- 10 A layer of butter is coated inside the 6-inch movable bottom die, covered with tinfoil and several more layers.
- 11 Pour in the batter and shake the air bubbles. Preheat the oven at 140 degrees. Put two-thirds of the water on the baking tray. Put the wrapped mould in the baking tray. Bath at 140 degrees for 80 minutes. If the color is not good, bake at 160 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 12 Finished drawings, the above pits are carelessly touched by hand, the surface is better coated with fruit paste or honey