Non-stick moulds are often said to be unable to make Qifeng cakes, but Gump baked Qifeng cakes with non-stick moulds. I learned from Mr. Forrest Gumps formula and baked this Qifeng cake with black sesame and peanut stuffing left over from other foods. It tasted soft. Because of black sesame and peanut, I also had the feeling of moon cake.
Food Material List
- 1 Cake powder 90g
- 2 Clean water 40g
- 3 Salad oil 40g
- 4 White granulated sugar 55g
- 5 Egg 320G
- 1 Material weighing, preparation, cake powder sieving, reserve.
- 2 Preheat oven, 175 degrees, top and bottom fire, egg white, yolk separation, spare.
- 3 Make egg yolk paste: 15 grams of sugar in 40 grams of water, whisk until sugar melts.
- 4 Making egg yolk paste: Add salad oil and whisk until the condensed milk is thick.
- 5 Making egg yolk paste: Pour in the sifted cake powder and scrape the flour to dry powder with a silica gel scraper.
- 6 Making egg yolk paste: Add egg yolk and scrape it smoothly and evenly with a silica gel scraper.
- 7 Make egg yolk paste: Add black sesame and peanut filling, stir slightly, cover with fresh-keeping film and set aside.
- 8 Make protein cream: whisk egg white with electric beater at low speed until fish eye is blistered. Add one third of 40 grams of sugar and continue beating.
- 9 Make egg white cream: whisk fish eye blisters disappear, add the remaining sugar twice when delicate, whisk until the egg head protein cream is raised to show upright pointed.
- 10 Mix a small amount of protein cream with egg yolk paste, mix it evenly with a silica gel scraper, and then pour it back into the protein cream and mix it evenly.
- 11 Slowly pour the cake paste into the mould, stir the cake paste in circles with toothpicks or bamboo sticks, and then shake the mould vigorously.
- 12 The cake paste is put into the oven with the mould, 175 degrees, on the fourth floor, on or off the fire, and baked for about 50 minutes.
- 13 After baking, take out the buckle, cool and demould.