Food Material List
- 1 carp 2 jin
- 2 Scallion and Ginger Water 8g
- 3 cucumber One root
- 4 corn starch 250g
- 5 Ketchup 50g
- 6 salt 1 scoops
- 7 sugar 2 scoops
- 8 Vinegar 3 scoops
- 9 Cooking wine 4 scoops
- 1 Supplementary materials: onion and ginger water, cooking wine, tomato sauce, salt, sugar, starch, dry starch, cucumber
- 2 Ingredients: carp to viscera dry spare
- 3 Cut the fish into two pieces by removing the main spine
- 4 Cut fish horizontally and vertically into 9% vertical cutters. Pay attention to exposing the skin of each cutter, but not cutting the skin.
- 5 Put all cut chrysanthemums in clean water to remove the fishy smell. Put some scallions, ginger water and cooking wine into the water.
- 6 Then the chrysanthemums were patted into dry starch in turn.
- 7 When all is ready, add 70% hot oil and fry until light golden.
- 8 After frying, control oil and fish out the swing plate. Cucumber is cut into rhombic leaves and placed around.
- 9 Making sauce: Stir-fry a little oil in tomato sauce, then add onion and ginger juice, water, sugar, salt, cooking wine.
- 10 Add the final vinegar before blending, then add water and starch to blend into a flowing soup, not too thick, and finally pour a spoonful of freshly fried fish oil to color.
- 11 Finally, it can be sprinkled on the surface of the fish.