Children who like to eat crisp snacks should have eaten crisp, crisp skin wrapped with jujube mud, bean paste and other fillings, how to eat are not addictive. Most of the crisps are butter. Today I use vegetable oil, corn oil, to make the skin. First, I use my own boiled red kidney beans and meat floss to fry. The finished product has the same crispy skin, and is not greasy, filling is sweet, is to do a little less, did not wait for cooling, was eliminated by the family of two small guys. In the material, the main ingredient is crisp, and the auxiliary ingredient is filling.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 Corn oil 40g
- 3 sugar 12g
- 4 salt 0.5g
- 5 Egg 20g
- 1 Keep corn oil and sugar well.
- 2 Stir well until sugar is emulsified.
- 3 Pour in egg juice and sift in flour and salt.
- 4 Stir to flocculate.
- 5 Then knead it into a ball.
- 6 Put the dough in the food bag. Roll into rectangular cakes about 3 mm thick. Refrigerate for half an hour.
- 7 I use my own boiled red kidney beans, add sugar to grind into mud, put in a non-stick baking pan, add olive oil. Stir-fry over medium heat.
- 8 Stir-fry the kidney bean filling until it is slightly dried to cool it.
- 9 Put in crispy meat
- 10 Mix well.
- 11 Remove the crispy skin and place the meat and kidney bean filling into strips.
- 12 Roll up.
- 13 Divide into small pieces about 1.5 cm wide.
- 14 Put it on the baking tray.
- 15 Brush some egg liquid and sprinkle some sesame.
- 16 Preheat the oven in advance, put it in the middle of the oven, fire up and down for 20 minutes, cool and absolutely drop crispy.