Food Material List
- 1 Purple sweet potato 200g
- 2 butter 60g
- 3 Powdered sugar 40g
- 4 Egg One
- 5 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 1 Steam purple potatoes in a pot
- 2 Peeling after steaming
- 3 Mash and mix in the condensed milk. Set aside.
- 4 Flour with butter (I didnt add butter, the butter at home was gone, so I used salad oil. But dont be like me. Salad oil tastes bad. Butter must be added when there is butter. Soften the butter with butter and pour it in.
- 5 Beat the eggs well
- 6 Pour it into the fourth step you just stirred.
- 7 Stir for a while, add sugar powder and knead the dough. The dough should not be too hard.
- 8 After kneading the dough, squeeze it into a rectangle.
- 9 Add the purple potatoes just mashed in the middle, roll them up and cut them into pieces with a knife. Put it in the middle of the oven, 180 degrees, 20 minutes
- 10 Want to eat WOW