Food Material List
- 1 Selected Flesh with Five Flowers 500g
- 2 Abalone 8 only
- 3 Garlic A few
- 4 ginger A few
- 5 Chinese wolfberry A few
- 1 Select high-quality pork, rinse with clear water, drain water.
- 2 Boil pork in clear water, remove floatation, and cut into 3*2 cm cubes. (Put ginger and white vinegar to remove odor when boiling)
- 3 Select abalone to wash viscera and drain water.
- 4 Cut abalone into small pieces. (Children eat better.)
- 5 Boil the oil in the pan, then add the fat and fried oil, then add the pork and abalone to stir-fry. (Dont take too long, or the meat will grow old)
- 6 Add boiling water to submerge pork. Bring to a boil. Put in old smoke, cooking wine, sugar, salt and garlic. Cover the pot with medium heat for half an hour.
- 7 When meat is tender, add a small amount of wolfberry, sesame oil, juice, dish, sprinkle onions!