Cool summer, go to the fire, Mody!
Food Material List
- 1 Mung bean 200g
- 2 Sugar 50g
- 3 butter 30g
- 4 White chocolate 3 small pieces
- 5 Osmanthus fragrans juice Several drops
- 6 flour Few
- 7 Salad oil 20g
- 8 Sesame oil Several drops
- 1 Mung beans are soaked for 24 hours and can be stored in the refrigerator in hot weather. Otherwise it will bud! Then wash and rub the skin with your hands. It takes an hour and a half to rub the skin. PS: If you are afraid of trouble, you can buy peeled mung beans and soak them directly. Its more convenient!
- 2 Mapping of other ingredients
- 3 After peeling, add appropriate amount of water and submerge mung beans. Steam after boiling water.
- 4 Steam for half an hour.
- 5 Beating Mung Bean Powder with a Cooking Machine
- 6 Put it into powder as shown in the figure.
- 7 Pour the butter salad oil into the pan and light the fire.
- 8 Stir-fry with mung bean powder over low heat
- 9 After a while, add sugar, osmanthus juice, white chocolate, sesame oil and stir-fry a few handfuls over low heat.
- 10 Lets cool off
- 11 Knead into a small circle of about 50g, add some fried flour appropriately, so its not very sticky.
- 12 Put it into the mould and press it into shape.