The best fried pork chop ever eaten so far is Hong Kong-style tea porridge noodles in Fuji. Her pork chop is large, thick, tender and juicy, and must be ordered every time she goes. This time with air frying pan, the first thought is to fry pork chops.
Food Material List
- 1 Pork chop 4 pieces
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 breadcrumbs 5 tablespoons
- 1 The pork chops fried in Jiuyang air frying pan are characterized by crispness. Because of the low fat content, the meat has a little wood, but as breakfast, less oil and high protein is a good choice ~ < br /> big row is washed and chopped lightly with knife back, so that the big row after knocking is easier to absorb the taste.
- 2 Spiced wine.
- 3 Too much oil.
- 4 Rub ginger into powder and mix in steak. Add water, black pepper, mix evenly, marinate large row for 2 hours, if conditions permit, marinate longer.
- 5 Spread salt on the pork chops before frying them. Pat on the flour.
- 6 Roll it in the egg juice.
- 7 Stick bread bran on top.
- 8 Put it in an air frying pan, 200 degrees, 20 minutes, and turn it over once in the middle.