How to stir-fry fried leek eggs? Leek tastes crisp and egg tastes tender? What on earth should we do?
Food Material List
- 1 Leek 150g
- 2 egg 3 pieces
- 3 salad dressing 1 tablespoon
- 4 Green onion 1 tablespoon
- 5 Raw salted egg yolk 1 pieces
- 1 Cut Chinese chives into pearl-shaped, green and 1 cm segments; cut salted egg yolk into small dices.
- 2 Take a crystal bowl, lay eggs, salad dressing, seasoning, salted egg yolk and mix well.
- 3 Add 1 tbsp salad oil to the frying pan, stir-fry chives, white onions and green chives, then stir-fry them evenly in 2 ways.
1. Cut the head of leek and fragrant, fragrant more! < br > 2. Scrambled eggs with raw salted yolk and mayonnaise, delicious and beautiful!