Easy and delicious biscuits, low oil and sugar, best molars
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Powdered sugar 40g
- 4 butter 15g
- 1 Food Material Big Picture, Quite Simple Material
- 2 Mix flour and sugar evenly. Beat eggs, add softened butter and mix well.
- 3 Mix the egg juice and powder evenly. Remember, pour the egg juice slowly, and leave a little at the end not to pour out, a little at the end not to pour out, and a little at the end not to pour out! Ill brush the surface later. After all, you can only lay one more egg and waste a little of the rest. Dont ask me why I know!
- 4 Knead into a homogeneous dough (no need to be too smooth), cover it with a fresh-keeping film and let it relax for about half an hour.
- 5 Roll the dough into 0.5 cm thick bread and cut into strips.
- 6 Twist each strip and put it directly into the baking pan. The baking pan doesnt need oil brushing. I also made five rings.
- 7 Take out the remaining egg liquid, brush the noodle surface, then preheat the oven 180 degrees, put in the biscuits, fire up and down for 20 minutes, OK!
- 8 Observe pornography according to the temper of your oven. Take it out and cool it.
- 9 Concave shape