Referring to many chop practices, would you like to try it yourself?
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs Depending on the number of people
- 2 White sesame A handful
- 3 Char siu sauce 2 scoops
- 4 Oyster sauce
- 5 Cooking wine
- 6 broth prepared by steaming chicken
- 7 Honey
- 1 Rinse spareribs and mix with cooking wine, oyster oil, honey, raw meal and chicken juice. The longer the marinating time, the more delicious it becomes.
- 2 Add a little water, oil, sugar or ordinary sugar in the pot, as much sugar as possible, otherwise it will be good for a long time.
- 3 The big fire boils the mixture of water and oil in the pot, stirring continuously to melt the sugar, and stirring continuously on a small fire. Until brown and yellow caramel appears. After Caramel yellow appears, turn off the fire and fill the syrup.
- 4 Place the marinated spareribs in the pot, and add water to the spareribs. Be careful not to have too much water here. Cook spareribs over medium-high heat. Every two minutes, open the cover and stir-fry the ribs until the ribs change color. Chopsticks can be inserted, that is, ripe, open the cover.
- 5 Stir-fry spareribs over high heat, then add fork sauce to make the spareribs juice during stir-frying. When there is a pot of bottom juice left in the pot, add the fried syrup and stir it again. When the sauce in the pan is all hanging on the ribs, turn off the fire. Great success has been achieved.