Making filtered whey from Greek yogurt is very nutritious, but if you drink it directly, it tastes strange. It is the best alternative to water for bread. It not only increases the nutrition of bread, but also helps the flavor and organization of bread.
Food Material List
- 1 Rye whole wheat flour 200g
- 2 Strong flour 300g
- 3 German Backstars Organic Rye Malt Powder 10g
- 4 Whey (by-product of making Greek yogurt) 305g
- 1 Mix all the ingredients and knead into a smooth and even dough.
- 2 Cover the dough with a wet cloth and place it in a warm place to ferment to twice the size.
- 3 The air in the dough is discharged, and the dough is kneaded again into smooth dough and divided into two parts. The dough is shaped into strips and then put into the toast mould. Several knives are cut on the surface for the second fermentation.
- 4 When dough is doubled again, bake the toast in a preheated 180 degree oven (steaming for the first 10 minutes) until the bread is browned (about 40-50 minutes).
- 5 Demoulding, natural cooling;
- 6 After cooling, slice and store in a fresh-keeping bag.