Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 200g
- 2 Low-gluten flour 50g
- 3 water 160g
- 4 Vegetable oil 20g
- 5 sugar 45g
- 6 salt 3G
- 7 yeast 2.5G
- 1 All materials are kneaded to the expansion stage by post-oil method.
- 2 Fermentation at room temperature to twice the size.
- 3 The dough is divided into three equal parts, rounded and relaxed for 15 minutes.
- 4 Roll the rolls twice in the toast box.
- 5 Fermentation in a high temperature place until the toast box is seven or eight cents full. I use oven fermentation here.
- 6 Bake in a 190 degree preheated oven for 35 minutes.