It seems that I havent eaten apricot and abalone mushrooms for a while. Tonight, Ill toss around for a change of taste. The weather is warm and make a cold dish of hand-torn apricot and abalone mushrooms. But I believe you havent tasted it either! I recommend it to you. Its crisp and spicy. Comfortable! Its a good snack for drinking and eating.
Food Material List
- 1 Pleurotus eryngii 300g
- 2 Onion flower 1 trees
- 3 Oyster sauce 2 tablespoons
- 4 Thai chili sauce (hot and sour sauce) 1 tablespoon
- 5 Sesame pepper oil 5g
- 6 Cinnamon powder 1:00
- 7 salt 0.5g
- 8 Clean water 500g
- 9 Peanut oil 5g
- 10 20160422 Private Housing Originality
- 1 Wash Pleurotus eryngii
- 2 Tear into small strips by hand
- 3 Add peanut oil, salt and shredded apricot and abalone mushroom in hot pot and stir. Boil over medium and small heat for 1 minute, remove and drain, and put into large bowl without soaking in cold boiling water.
- 4 Add oyster sauce, Thai chili sauce, cinnamon powder, sesame pepper oil and scallion in a large bowl and mix evenly to serve.
- 5 Finished product drawings
- 6 Recent photos of finished products
- 7 Finished product drawings