Anappleaday, keepsthedoctoraway. It is often said that an apple a day keeps the disease away from me. But I dont like eating apples very much, because the apples are crisp now, and I like the soft ones, such as Ghana fruit, snake fruit is not bad. Occasionally I want to eat different apples, so I made this apple crisp. Its very delicious. It takes time and two hours, but it can be finished in two minutes.
Food Material List
- 1 Apple 1
- 1 Preparatory materials
- 2 Cut the apple into 3 mm thick slices and soak in water for about 15 minutes.
- 3 Place it on a baking tray, pad the baking cloth, dont stick it with thin grease paper, or use a baking net.
- 4 The oven is baked at 100 degrees for about 2 hours.
- 5 Sprinkle a little sugar powder on it when its cooled, and its ready to eat.
- 6 How about it? Do you want to eat it? Then do it!!!