Sugar water is usually eaten after dinner as a midnight meal. If you eat too much at one meal, its best to drink some sugary water which can eliminate oil scraping. Apples, hawthorns and sweet potatoes are all oil-shaving ingredients. The sour, sweet and refreshing stew is delicious in hot and cold food. Sweet potatoes are also called sweet potatoes, sweet potatoes and sweet potatoes. Southerners like to use them to stew sugar water. Hong Kong people use sweet potatoes and ginger to cook sweet soup directly.
Food Material List
- 1 Apple 1
- 2 sweet potato 150g
- 3 Hawthorn 100g
- 4 Crystal sugar Appropriate amount
- 1 Wash and peel the apples and cut them into small pieces.
- 2 Hawthorn is washed and cut in two halves. Core is removed.
- 3 Wash and peel sweet potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
- 4 Put apples, sweet potatoes, hawthorn and ice sugar into the stew cup and add 700ML clear water.
- 5 Put it in a pot and simmer for 1 hour.
- 6 Writing production steps