Food Material List
- 1 Canadian Wild Arctic Shrimp Some
- 2 Egg 1
- 3 flour Appropriate amount
- 4 Dry Fried Powder Appropriate amount
- 5 Spicy Peanut Appropriate amount
- 6 Walnut kernel Appropriate amount
- 7 Cashew Appropriate amount
- 8 Crispy pepper Appropriate amount
- 1 Pour the flour and dry frying powder into a bowl and add some water to dilute it. Beat in an egg and stir again until no granules are formed.
- 2 Rinse the Arctic shrimps and dip them one by one. Then fry them in a hot oil pan with well done(ripening degree 90%). Reheat the shrimp and heat the oil. Re-fry the shrimps quickly and remove them.
- 3 Pour a little oil into the pan, stir-fry spicy peanuts, cashew nuts, walnuts and chili crisps in the pan, then pour the fried Arctic shrimp into a little salt to get out of the pan.