Food Material List
- 1 Fungus
- 2 Pork
- 1 Wash Auricularia auricula with warm foam and set aside.
- 2 Slice pork into shreds and mix with a little oil or vinegar.
- 3 On a medium heat, pour some cooking oil into the pan. Add a few Peppers after oil is heated. After fragrance is produced, remove peppers.
- 4 Pour in the shredded pork, stir-fry until white, add a spoonful of sweet sauce and stir-fry until white. Add a little water and stir until cooked.
- 5 Put in Auricularia auricula, stir-fry evenly, add a little salt to season it.
Auricularia auricula foams quickly in warm water, but it takes several hours to soak in cold water.