This dish is characterized by Tonifying the spleen and stomach, strengthening muscles and bones, and stopping diarrhea. The general population can eat, the elderly, patients can eat.
Food Material List
- 1 chicken Jin Jin
- 2 Chinese chestnut Half Jin
- 1 Cut chicken into small pieces; wash and drain chestnuts; slice onions and ginger
- 2 Heat the oil pan and fry the chestnut meat into golden yellow. Remove it and set aside.
- 3 Stir-fry the Shaoxing wine with chicken cubes, then add ginger, salt, soy sauce and broth for 3 minutes.
- 4 Add fried chestnut meat, monosodium glutamate and scallion, and pour in sesame oil.
Chestnut contains a large amount of starch, and rich in protein, vitamins and so on, known as the “King of Dried Fruits” reputation. It can replace rice, is a cheap < br > good quality, weight loss must eat nourishment! Lets eat more!