Shea butter can be used to replace part or all of the butter in baking, making it healthier and less fat. (for reference) suitable for 100g low powder dies: slender pound cake dies, 230 mm long, 65 mm high, 50 mm wide on the top and 40 mm wide on the bottom.
Food Material List
- 1 Butter pulp (about half) 60g
- 2 Unsalted Butter 60g
- 3 Powdered sugar 60g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 6 Baking powder 12 teaspoons
- 7 Baking Soda 14 teaspoons
- 8 California raisins 50g
- 9 Syrup: Water 50g
- 10 Syrup: sugar 10g
- 1 First, cut the baking oil paper into appropriate size, slightly higher than the mould around, and fold down to the periphery to facilitate the baking and then extract the cake. If you have confidence in your demoulding, (provided you use a non-stained mould or spray powder beforehand), you may not use oilpaper, but if the back demoulding is damaged, dont blame me me me for not reminding! Because Ive tried many times without grease paper.
- 2 Cut the butter pulp into small pieces. Cut the salt-free butter into small pieces. Put them together in a beating bowl. Place them at room temperature and soften the butter slightly. Press slightly into mud with a rubber scraper.
- 3 Pour in the sugar powder and press it with a scraper for a few times to prevent the sugar powder from flying when it is passed behind.
- 4 Electric egg beater beats fluffy at low speed, lightens the color and fuses the sugar powder completely. Butter splashes on the wall of the basin during the beating process. You can pause for a while and scrape the sides to the middle with a rubber scraper. The next step applies as well.
- 5 Disperse an egg mixture and add it to the butter of avocado three times, beating it at high speed until it is completely fused. Preheat oven 170 degrees, fire up and down.
- 6 Sift in the mixture of low gluten flour, baking soda powder and baking soda powder.
- 7 Use the scraper to mix evenly, use the method of the island teacher, scrape the scraper from the direction of two points in the egg bowl, come out from the direction of eight points, scrape a large dough, while turning the egg bowl counter-clockwise at a small angle, and then repeat the scraper in the position of two points. Mix until no dry powder, about 30 times. Pour in the raisins and mix them for about 30 times.
- 8 Put the batter in the mounting bag.
- 9 One of the important steps is to draw a long ditch about 1 cm deep on the surface with the tip of the scraper. The baking process will swell up nicely. If you dont draw a ditch in advance, open the oven 10 minutes later and take out the mould. Use a water-stained knife to cut the expanded cake. But this is more troublesome, and it will lose the heat of the oven. It may also burn your jade hand.
- 10 Draw the cake and send it to the baking immediately, middle layer, 40 minutes or so. If it is in a small oven, the upper and lower tubes are close to each other. Cover the cake with tin foil after it is satisfactorily colored to prevent scorching.
- 11 During the baking process, you can see the batter growing slowly and forming a beautiful top along the cut.
- 12 Two minutes to prepare the surface of the brush syrup: 50 g of water and 10 g of sugar in the milk pot, boil and turn off the fire. At this time, just baked, take out the mold, do not demould, brush several layers of syrup on the surface with a brush, let it absorb.
- 13 Then grab the extra oil paper on both sides and gently take out the cake and put it on the airing rack. At this time, you will feel that the cake is very soft. If there is no cushion paper, its easy to break a buckle? Finally, the other five sides are covered with syrup, patiently finish the syrup. No need to put it upside down when painting the bottom, just lie on the side.
- 14 After coating, the cake is still hot, so use a fresh-keeping bag to pack it and put it on the airing rack. Clean and dry the mould. When the cake becomes warm, put the fresh-keeping bag in the mould together, then put it in the refrigerator for refrigeration. The third day after refrigeration, the cake will have the best taste. Of course, if you cant wait, you can enjoy it the next day.
- 15 Take it out of the refrigerator half an hour before eating and slice it.