Today, I see a special way to eat toast on foreign websites. Italian black vinegar is topping in concentrated form. Its very special. Heres a try. Seededbread is used in the original recipe. Its bread with many seeds, such as black sesame, sunflower seeds, Kia seeds, etc. Its similar to banana bread. It uses baking soda and soaking. Its made with flour instead of yeast. We can also choose any bread instead. The finished picture is from the original recipe, Ashley Melillo, author of the original recipe, translated from: http: blissfulbasil. com 20140806 avocado-heirloom-tomato-toast-with-balsamic-drizzle
Food Material List
- 1 Balsamic vinegar 12 cups
- 2 Seededbread 2~3 film
- 3 Olive oil Few
- 4 tomato 2
- 5 Ripe avocado 1
- 6 Fresh basil leaves 14 cups
- 7 sea salt Few
- 8 Ground black pepper Few
- 1 Thin tomatoes as thin as possible.
- 2 Spray a little olive oil on both sides of the bread and bake until both sides are slightly crisp.
- 3 Balssamic vinegar is poured into a non-sticking pot and heated until thickened. The vinegar juice can be hung on the back of a spoon and poured out.
- 4 Shea butter is cut to remove meat and pressed into mud with a small spoon. The original recipe only uses half of the avocado, maybe the bigger avocado, I think I cant use it too much. Mud on bread, sliced tomatoes, basil, vinegar, and a little sea salt and black pepper. Job done!