Babies are still young and have limited staple foods to eat, so I always add as many side dishes as possible to the Limited staple foods, but when mixing, we need to know if it can be matched. If the soft rotten degree is appropriate, babies can eat for more than 9 months.
Food Material List
- 1 Spareribs Appropriate amount
- 2 Small potatoes One piece
- 3 Carrot Appropriate amount
- 4 Mushrooms One piece
- 5 Greens Appropriate amount
- 6 Onion and ginger Appropriate amount
- 7 Baby noodles Appropriate amount
- 1 You can start when youre ready. In fact, if I want to eat spareribs, Ill put a few more.
- 2 Peel potatoes and carrots and dice mushrooms. Dont worry about the size. As long as the stewing time is enough, the potatoes and carrots spoon will rot under pressure. Too small to catch
- 3 Carrots remember oil, so that carotene can be fully absorbed
- 4 All things come together, add appropriate water, choose the hoof tendons and other options of pressure cooker, the time is longer, the stew is rotten. Ginger and onion mothers can choose to add or not according to their babys eating habits.
- 5 Cut the vegetables into appropriate sizes while waiting
- 6 By the way, lets see what the baby is doing outside the kitchen and why its so quiet, like him.
- 7 Pot the spareribs out of the pot, add the soup, potatoes, carrots and mushrooms with stewed spareribs, and boil the noodles and vegetables for about 5 minutes.
- 8 When eating, meat and vegetables should be made to a proper size according to the babys teeth. Too rotten bone stewed in spareribs may fall off. Mothers should be careful.
- 9 Optical light
- 10 The rest of the sparerib soup has cooled down, filtered out the residue and put it in the refrigerator. In the evening, you can make a high soup doll stew tofu (??)*????????????????????????????*