My family leader loves pizza, and must be self-made pizza. In fact, I dont like to eat pizza myself. In the leadership love, I occasionally make it for the elderly. Mama likes thin-bottomed pizza, and the food needs to be strong enough. Some pizza eaten outside really doesnt like the taste of bread, and the food cant eat it. The last few mouthfuls are not, to the rhythm of the throat to the stomach, the fresh shrimp bacon made this time is simple in material, full in taste, and the method is not particularly fastidious. As long as you like, the material will be added as you like, so as to ensure that you will not be disappointed.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 80g
- 2 water 40g
- 3 Dry yeast 1.5g
- 4 salt 1.5g
- 5 Olive oil 15g
- 1 Mix the flour, water, yeast, salt and oil together to form a smooth dough and ferment at room temperature to 1.5-2 times the size.
- 2 Wash and shredded sweet and red pepper, cut bacon into small pieces, rinse and shell fresh shrimp, remove shrimp thread and set aside.
- 3 Fermented dough is taken out and rolled into the desired slices, as shown in the figure using an eight-inch living bottom mould, about this portion for two persons.
- 4 Brush the edges of the dough with a thin layer of butter, topped with tomato or pizza sauce, and sprinkled with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- 5 Place the shredded red pepper on top, then half the fresh shrimp and bacon. Grind the black pepper and sea salt into the surface.
- 6 Place the remaining shredded red pepper on the surface again and grind the shrimp into the black pepper and sea salt (as you like)
- 7 Preheat oven 200 degrees, bake up and down, middle, bake for 15 minutes or so.
- 8 Take out the pizza and sprinkle it with a thick layer of mozzarella cheese.
- 9 Finally, bake at the same 200 degrees until the tops of the cheese are completely melted. Remove when golden and serve while hot.