Food Material List
- 1 Potato One
- 2 Bacon Appropriate amount
- 3 milk Bowl
- 1 Cut potatoes into small pieces and cook them in a pot.
- 2 Put it in a fresh-keeping bag after boiling and press it into mashed potatoes with a rolling pin.
- 3 Cut the bacon into small pieces and boil the peas in water (without peas, I think it tastes better)
- 4 Fried bacon with less oil in the pan
- 5 Add boiled peas and stir-fry them to crush them.
- 6 Pour milk into the pan and cook slowly.
- 7 Boil until milk gets hot
- 8 Stir in mashed potatoes and add salt.
- 9 Fire can be boiled.