Food Material List
- 1 chicken 500g
- 2 Bacon 120g
- 3 onion Half
- 4 Mozarellacheese 20g
- 5 Canned corn and mushrooms
- 1 Fried rice with eggs
- 2 Pickled chicken! Cut onion bacon and open canned corn and mushrooms
- 3 Stir-fry onions in oil
- 4 Add bacon chicken in turn
- 5 Add corn and mushrooms. Add light cream.
- 6 Stir all the time to prevent scorching. Start seasoning with salt and black pepper. Add sugar if its not canned corn.
- 7 The boiled white juice is poured into the plate of fried rice. Start cutting the cheese and spread it evenly on the surface.
- 8 Preheat 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20-30 minutes!