This is an improved dish with nourishing and fruit-specific fragrance on the basis of traditional baked bran with mixed brocade. It is easy to make and has a unique taste. It is especially suitable for a big dinner on New Years Eve.
Food Material List
- 1 Roasted bran 400g
- 2 Cordyceps flower 20g
- 3 Fig 40g
- 4 Bamboo shoots 40g
- 1 Need ingredients: roast bran, bamboo shoots, figs, cauliflower, June fresh soy sauce, mushroom fried sauce and so on < br /> Note: roast bran, need warm water, soak for about 20 minutes. Dry Auricularia auricula and cauliflower are the same.
- 2 Dried Cordyceps sinensis flowers, soaked in warm water for about 15 minutes. Dont pour out the soaked water. Spare.
- 3 Fig. Generally, the National Day will be fresh. Its fresh and iced at home.
- 4 Figs, twisted into small pieces with a spoon. Spare.
- 5 Fresh bamboo shoots, slice and set aside.
- 6 Cool oil in hot pot, first, scallions, garlic cloves, fragrant.
- 7 Pour in the soaked bran, stir-fry the bran, add some sugar, then pour in a spoonful of mushroom sauce, stir-fry until the bran changes color and taste.
- 8 Pour in, soak black fungus and yellow cauliflower, stir-fry.
- 9 Then put in the soaked Cordyceps flowers and shredded carrots. Stir-fry, at this time, add some water before the Cordyceps militaris flowers, a little.
- 10 In the process, bamboo shoots were put into the treated bamboo shoots.
- 11 Then put in figs.
- 12 Stir-fry until slightly dry. Pour in some June soy sauce.
- 13 The pot can be served on a plate.
The water of Cordyceps militaris flower can be added to the stir-frying process.