Potato is an alkaline vegetable. It has the functions of nourishing stomach, relaxing bowel, lowering blood sugar and lipid, reducing edema and so on. It can be used as staple food and vegetable as well. Potato is a good diet.
Food Material List
- 1 Mashed Potato 500g
- 2 Masurilla cheese 200g
- 1 Mazurilla cheese is rubbed into silk when frozen.
- 2 To prepare other materials, mashed potatoes are prepared in advance and stored in refrigerators. Before using, they need to be heated in a microwave oven.
- 3 Green beans and sweet corn kernels are boiled and cooked.
- 4 Sweet peas and corn kernels after boiling water are drained and collected into a large bowl. The heated mashed potatoes are put into the bowl, and the appropriate amount of salt and black pepper is added.
- 5 After mixing the above materials evenly, lay a layer in the baking bowl first, not too thick, sprinkle a little cheese crumbs;
- 6 Then spread the rest of the mashed potatoes, scoop out a little layer with a spoon to make the surface uneven.
- 7 Sprinkle the remaining cheese crumbs on the surface.
- 8 Preheat oven 180 degrees, middle layer, bake for 15-20 minutes, until a little golden on the surface.
- 9 Eat while its hot.