Food Material List
- 1 section
- 2 Streaky pork
- 3 Beans
- 1 Cut pork into slices, chop onion, ginger and garlic, and break beans into segments. Pour proper amount of cooking oil into the slices and mix well. Make every noodle dipped in oil as far as possible to avoid sticking to one noodle when baking.
- 2 Pour in oil, scallion and ginger, stir-fry pork slices, stir-fry a little more for a while, press out fat, add beans, stir-fry an octagon slightly, then cook rice wine along the side of the pot, add proper salt and raw extract, and then add old extract color.
- 3 After three minutes of steaming with a lid, heat the water and pour the soup into an empty bowl. Then put the noodles into the pot and pour a tablespoon of the soup over it.
- 4 Pay attention to the situation in the pot. When you hear the squeaky sound of water drying, pour another spoonful of soup. If it is repeated, it will be ripe in about 15 minutes.
- 5 Finally, pour vinegar and garlic, mix the noodles quickly with chopsticks, turn off the fire and start eating.