In the morning, I passed a small market and planned to buy some ingredients for lunch. There are fresh and tender peas for sale. Yes, it is. I havent eaten this for more than a year. 3 yuan, get it!
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork 200g
- 2 Fresh peas 350g
- 3 Onion, ginger, garlic, etc. Appropriate amount
- 4 Soy sauce, salt, chicken essence Appropriate amount
- 1 Peel fresh peas well, wash and control drying
- 2 Cut the pork into pieces, as shown in the picture. Put two pieces of ginger in the water and boil the pork with a little cooking wine. Lets go for a minute and get rid of the fishy smell. Fish out the pork and control the drying.
- 3 Shallot, ginger, garlic, pepper, spices, spices and leaves, etc., are easy to make, so its not specific to write grams, but appropriate amount.
- 4 Put a little oil in the pot, rapeseed oil, peanut oil, soybean oil or whatever, stir-fry the pork with small heat, let the fat come out, add onion, ginger and garlic, and then stir-fry for about half a minute.
- 5 Add a spoonful of sauce, or ordinary soy sauce, suspicious of light color can be properly added with some old sauce, sweet can be added with some sugar. Stir-fry well with colour.
- 6 Pour in peas, add soup, just boiled meat soup, add boiled water. No ingredients, not too much, seasoned with salt and chicken essence, salty and light according to personal taste. Boil the fire, change the lid to a small stew, 10 minutes, you can open the lid and close the soup, probably put away the dish and start eating!
- 7 The finished product is coming! Simple, its good with rice. The more chewing peas, the more fragrant they are, the harder they can stop talking. Haha.