Its crazy to go back to the kitchen and stare at the refrigerator and stove. I dont know where to start or what to do. After thinking for a long time, I got a few chicken wings, some shrimps and a handful of plum dishes and cooked a nondescript dish. Nevertheless, the snack food was highly praised. He said, “Its perfect with rice!” Oh, look, thats it. Perfection can be created everywhere.
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken middle wing 12
- 2 Shrimp 250g
- 3 Preserved vegetable 150g
- 1 Chicken wings are washed and drained. Shrimp awns are removed from the base shrimp and cut off from the back (the whole shell of the back can be cut with scissors first, then the meat can be cut with a knife). The head is flattened slightly (so that shrimp oil can seep out during the cooking process). Dried plum vegetables are soaked and washed.
- 2 Heat oil in the pan and stir-fry chicken wings and ginger slices together when 40% is hot.
- 3 When the chicken wings change color and the surface is slightly dried, the wine is fed in turn, the raw wine is pumped, the old one is pumped, the sugar is stir-fried until the chicken wings are completely colored.
- 4 Add plum dishes, peeled garlic, onions, water and half of the wings (water is not much, to achieve the effect of roasting), after boiling, change to a small fire for 30 minutes.
- 5 Add shrimp, stir-fry well, bake for 8 minutes.