Since the opening of baking classrooms in 11 years, hundreds of students have been taught how to bake Qifeng cakes. My way of baking Qifeng cakes is different from the conventional way. The baked Qifeng cakes usually crack (usually used to make sandwiches with Qifeng cakes and turned upside down to slice). The Japanese Qifeng cakes are the bigger the cracking, the more beautiful the cracking is, very fluffy and the taste is moist and dry. Eggs 2 sugar 30 g oil 22 g milk 27 g low flour 38 g temperature 175 degrees 35-40 minutes and the conventional production method is different: first put the flour and then put the yolk, a short time can mix evenly (usually put the yolk and then put the flour method, after mixing in the flour, it is easy to appear small particles, in order to break up these small particles, we will flower very much. If you mix it for a long time, it will easily cause the cake not to be soft enough and the hair is not high (but it usually does not crack). The most important thing in my method is to mix the cake quickly and quickly, which makes the Qifeng cake very fluffy. Three times in the process of stirring, stirring time is 20 seconds, no more than 30 seconds each time the cake can be baked and cake the same height, which has a great relationship with stirring time, if you often make Qifeng cake, may as well contrast, long or short stirring time, the height of the Qifeng cake made:) The shorter the stirring time. The more likely it is to crack, but the softer the cake is. The cracking of Qifeng cake is absolutely not the criterion to judge whether the cake is successful or not, but the height and softness are the criteria.
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 38g
- 2 Egg 2
- 1 Mix the juice (or fresh milk, etc.) with the salad oil first.
- 2 Stir the mixture into a semitransparent emulsion that does not see the oil star. It will probably take about half a minute to stir. There is no particular way to pay attention to it.
- 3 Then sift in the low gluten flour and gently press the flour into the oil lotion with a scraper. Mix the flour thoroughly and the oil emulsion evenly. The pellet ball should be pressed to disperse
- 4 Next add 2 yolks
- 5 Still mix egg yolk and flour paste in a smooth, non-granular state.
- 6 Start beating the egg whisker at low speed for about 20 seconds, add 30 g Sugar and 2 g tower powder (can be replaced by a few drops of white vinegar or lemon), speed up the whisker to the maximum speed, the ordinary electric whisker needs to beat more than minutes, turn the whisker upside down, the whisker tip will not bend, as shown in the figure, this is the best. Reference standard, protein hit to such a rigid degree of foaming, cake can be good. It takes about 2-3 minutes.
- 7 Take one-third of the protein and add it to the yolk paste. Still mix the yolk paste with the stirring gesture of gently turning it over from the bottom to the top. Mix the egg yolk paste with the protein for about 20 seconds.
- 8 Then mix the mixed protein yellow paste with the remaining two-thirds of the protein gently by turning over. It takes about half a minute.
- 9 Pour the mixed cake paste into the cake mould, then lift the cake mould 3-4 cm away from the table and let it fall freely. This will shake the cake mould 2-3 times, let the gas in the cake paste pat out, and at the same time, flatten the surface of the cake.
- 10 Put in a 170 degree preheated oven for 10 minutes from the bottom to the top of the second floor. The temperature of
oven varies between the top and bottom tubes heated for 30-40 minutes, so be careful not to bake paste or not cooked. With toothpicks inserted in and out, no batter is not necessarily baked, there may still be a way out after collapse, or the bottom of the cake is very solid. The insurance policy is to bake for 40 minutes if the surface is not pasty.
- 11 After baking, take out the oven and throw the cake mould 2-3 times, in order to make the cake not easy to retract, and then buckle on the baking net, the baking net is better suspended on the container. The cake is very fluffy and does not shrink.