Family members are afraid of bitterness, so it tastes much bitterer. Its good to eat in summer.
Food Material List
- 1 Balsam pear 1 roots
- 2 Egg 2
- 1 Wash the balsam pear and dig out the inside. Section. Smash garlic cloves
- 2 Bring the milk pot water to a boil with a little salt. Put the cut balsam pear in, roll it and fish it out.
- 3 Two eggs are beaten in a bowl.
- 4 Heat the frying pan with cooking oil and stir-fry the eggs. Remove the eggs for use. Pour the patted garlic cloves into the pot and stir-fry until fragrant, then stir-fry the dried balsam pear.
- 5 Add monosodium glutamate and pepper before pouring the eggs into the frying pan. Pour the raw sauce and fry until the pan is OK.