Food Material List
- 1 Ducks egg 3
- 2 Winter bamboo shoots Half
- 3 Black fungus Black fungus
- 4 Day lily 1 bunch
- 1 Wash onions, cut onions, beat duck eggs in a bowl, add wine, a little salt, white pepper, onions, a little water and mix well.
- 2 Cut the winter bamboo shoots into the sauce and beat well.
- 3 Soak black fungus and yellow cauliflower, wash and reserve
- 4 Place oil in pan, heat the oil and pour in beaten egg juice.
- 5 Fry one side well, turn half the eggs < br /> and turn half over to fry the other side.
- 6 Cut the eggs into small cubes with a spatula
- 7 Boil with water and salt.
- 8 Add yellow cauliflower, black fungus, boil with chicken juice
- 9 Sprinkle onions on it.